Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Baby Is Now 5 Months



This photos were taken last January 1 and this 24th my daughter Arielle France turned 5 months. She was the key why I was able to get a sideline job from the internet. When I gave birth to her last August 24, I tried to find a way to make extra money and here it is. I was able to succeed a little although I also got scammed a few times. All I can say that children really grow very fast. I am enjoying each and every moment with her. Though I a single mom I know I would be able to succeed on giving her the best that I can provide her. I love my daughter so much and she is my life. Because of her I am more stronger. I can't imagine living my life without her and thanks to my mom for being there for me and my daughter. Although we had a little misunderstanding before I can say that she is still there to lend a hand.

3 comments:

lunaticg said...

Hi!
congratulation for your baby.
cute girl she is.
See you around.

Evilsoul said...

So sweet your baby is very cute..
Lovely pic..

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
Love your Blog. It is very informative.