Sunday, January 8, 2012

Earning My Page Rank Back

This blog is already 3 years old. I have been blogging since 2008, I was very successful during my first few months because I was able to get a page rank 2, but then I became very busy with my job so I wasn’t able to update my blog for a long time and that’s why my page rank dropped to 0 again. I am working so hard to update and write new posts just to increase my page rank. It’s hard to regain my page rank again because I need to start from the basics again, but I am willing to increase my page rank again. I am not asking for a very high page rank a page rank of 1-3 is good enough for me.
Why do I need the page rank in the first place? There are a lot of benefits of having a page rank which are having more visitors and traffic. I could also get better chances of posting reviews which are sponsored. In this case I’d be earning more through my blog. I know that it’s not easy to get my page rank back but I’s sure be working with other book marking sites just to get adequate traffic and a higher page rank.

No comments: