Friday, January 6, 2012

What Keeps Me Busy


It’s the New Year again. I have been doing side line jobs since 2008. I got scammed not once but twice. I thought that data entry jobs was for real, only to find out that it is more of an affiliate site. I was really frustrated at first but it was still a blessing in disguise since they provided paid to read, paid to click and paid survey sites. 

As of now I am still doing online jobs on e of the things I love to do is paid surveys. I am so happy when I logged in at Brand Institute  that the survey which I have done last November and December is already due for payment. I am expecting to get paid in a week which is $30 and $15 and I am still waiting for the two other surveys which is $15 and $20. They have long surveys but they pay good so it’s basically worth it.

Another thing that keeps me busy is paid social networking. It’s been a long time since I visited My Page 5, but then I started to love the site again. It’s nice to be there because there are a lot of things to do there and the good thing is you get rewarded for your activities. Instead of spending my time at Facebook, I spend more time at MP5 because there are a lot of good blog posts to read there.

These are the things that keeps me busy these days and this year I’ll be working harder.

No comments: