Friday, January 23, 2009

Mylot

Mylot is a paid to post and socialize site. I came about this site when I was doing an online search regarding earning online. I love posting here although its a bit slow to earn here. You get paid to start discussions, reply to post and upload pictures. It a nice site to meet people. Its a very interactive sit and I am enjoying every moment of it. I have learned a lot from the posts and discussions and I made friends who were able to share their experiences on earning online. There are a wide variety of interest so you can literally reply to as many post as possible. The minimum payout is $10 they say you must be able to reach a 34 cents worth of post everyday to reach payout every month. I find it hard to reach it but I love the site so much. I wish I'd be able to reach payout too. If you're interested Click Here To Join
Calling all mylot.com fans!
mylot.com
Join me on myLot! Discuss mylot.com and make a little money while you're at it.

No comments: