Friday, January 23, 2009

Review Stream

Review Stream
is a get paid to review site just like Ciao, Compared by Us, Dooyoo and Shared Reviews. Its nice to write reviews there since they pay more than any other review site. They pay $2 for every review published and a bulk rate of 40 cents. Bulk rate is when you get credited lesser for some reasons because of the review you made. I love writing there since most of my writings got credited with $2 and a few got credited with 40 cents. When I first submitted a review there I got rejected and the reason why I got rejected is because the review was too vague and it was more n describing the product rather than writing my personal experience about it. I got frustrated at first bit when Ciao no longer pay per review I tried it one more time after being rejected twice and luckily they accepted my review. I waited for three days to get my review published and luckily I got credited with $2. It takes up to 72 hours for reviews to be credited or not excluding weekends and holidays. I'm still on my way to reaching my payout hopefully I'd be able to reach it before January ends. Those that got paid from the site says that they easily pay and in just a matter of minutes you would be able to receive it. You don't need to be an English wizard to be able to submit reviews there, so if you love writing and want to earn a little from it Click Here To Join

2 comments:

Bio awaiting. said...

Getting the full 2$ on reviewstream can be difficult. Just remember to make it personal.

I haven't tried the other websites mentioned (except sharedreviews, which currently isn't really paying)

Why don't you try Epinions? They often have promos, and when they do you're pretty much guaranteed at least 1$ a review. They're not having one right now, but they'll probably have another one soon. (It's not really worth writing for them when they don't have promos). You also keep earning on views but that's too slow.

Of course there's also Helium. If you learn about the various earnings stars can give you, you can easily get $1-2$ for writing a review. Some people could even get 3.5 if they have some great stars. You also keep on earning by views, and you probably will get more views on Helium than on Epinions.

Also the payouts on Helium and Epinions are lower than on Reviewstream (25$, and 10$ respectively in comparison to $50).

Maffy said...

Hi Caren. Yes sometimes its difficult to get the $2 from RS but its good writing there and I am nearing my payout. I wrote one article in Helium and still waiting for rating stars.