Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another $20 Payment





A few days ago I was able to receive my $20 payment from Brand Institute again. This was the last payment I was waiting for after the $15 payment I have received. As I have mentioned in my previous posts, I really love to do surveys because they are easy to do and pay much higher.
I haven’t received any surveys yet but I am still hopeful that I’d be able to receive at least 2 surveys each month. Since I am a VIP member already I have more chance of getting more surveys compared to other members who haven’t availed of the VIP membership which is also free.
I was able to refer 3 members already unfortunately they haven’t done any survey yet. I am also inviting my other colleagues because I know for a fact that they would be able to earn from Brand Institute just like me. Compared to other survey sites that I am a member of Brand Institute is one of the best.
Definitely, I can say that earning from Brand Institute is the best. I have received my payments on time so better join too.

No comments: