Thursday, September 8, 2016

Back Again

And I am back again.... This blog has been up for how many years but then I wasn't able to update it. I lost my page rank and I also lost a lot of page views. I am hoping to be able to make this blog a page rank 3 again or better yet a page rank 2... Crossing my fingers of course. I have been very busy most of time so I wasn't able to make blog posts for how many years and I really feel bad about it.

I love writing so I hope I would be able to hone my writing skills through posting in this blog. I have read a lot of blogs and website posts and they have given a few sites where we can sell our articles. I hope that I my writings would be accepted. I would be posting it here if I would be accepted.

I will try to update this blog as much as I can and I really hope to have more visitors....

No comments: